Tuesday, November 07, 2006

OMG has it been that long?

How am I still vaguely sane lol.
So I suppose you are all interested in what I have been up to or more to the point why I haven't updated my blog in so long - come on pretend you are interested and humour me lol.
There's a really simple explanation we had no internet connection *sob*. It all started when we decided to finally come back to my house. We called the ISP and gave them our 30 days notice and started moving stuff. Called up about a new Broadband account with Sky and we're told "Demand for this product currently outweighs supply available", Now Mark told me it would be 2 weeks I thought not so bad we still have internet at his for my Daily Downloads. When I thought this my mind obviously forgot the two bus rides and long time it takes to do the trip to his mum's and then the 2 buses back. So I ended up sending him. Men are completely useless each day he had to do daily downloads (all stored as favourites very simple), check private emails for anything vital and occasionally do a few other things like pay for stuff for the wedding (again clear instructions written for him) and he cocked up so many of them I was ready to kill him.
After three weeks of this I was fuming at him about why we hadn't recieved anything from Sky and then he decides to tell me that what they actually said was it would take between 2-3 weeks for a letter and then a further wait for the actual service. Well I hit the roof and went mad. After constantly fighting for a week he finally started calling around for another ISP and we found Tiscali. So now that drama is all over I am finally able to start playing catch up.
In other news my baby boy is now much to my annoyance a very big boy who *sob* goes to school full time.He started last Wednesday and with the exception of the first day meltdown and the fact that he has yet to be exactly on time its going ok.He likes it, I miss him though it's too quiet here without him.
The wedding date is drawing ever closer and there are still a few major details to be fixed - My Dress, A DJ and The Catering.
Of course the groom may not make it to the wedding if he continues to act the way he has done lately. I also doubt his brother will be attending I um lost my temper with him yesterday (bit of an understatement) and told him a few home truths about Josh.
Let's just say a lot was said that has needed saying for a while. The part that annoys me the most is nearly all of Marks family think the same way I do but because I had the gits to actually say something - I am in the doghouse with them. They think that I should have said nothing.Well screw them because david is damn lucky to have Josh and all he does is neglect him. That little boy is 2 in August and someone asked me yesterday "when's his first birthday". He was crawling with nits. I suppose some of it was green eyed monster because they have one and I don't but if I still had Leo there's no way he would be in the state Joshua is.
I was so anxious to be able to update this but now I seem to have nothing to say.
Its so frustrating to be inside my head I swear theres a little troll in there with a trapdoor who throws out all useful information like things I have to do and things I want to say. Sitting there having a conversation and poof the words have disappeared and I am sat there um um'ing like an idiot. Like when I was fighting with Mark the other day I got distracted by a pair of shoes and forgot what we were fighting about. Brain like a sieve and mind of a goldfish!

No comments: