Sunday, September 18, 2011

Just You

Just You by Lukasmummy
Just You, a photo by Lukasmummy on Flickr.

Credits: Layered template (Adventure 365, Template 15) and Monkey-ing Around both by Jewel Goodwin (Mad Genius Designs). Font is Pea Angedawn by Amanda Bottoms (Fonts For Peas).
Journalling reads: I am not sure why it is, but I seem to get the cutest and most natural photos of you when I just stand and play with the various settings on the camera and take photos without you knowing. For as long as I can remember you have driven me insane by chewing everything, it almost seems like you don't even realise you are doing it. I have told you off so many times for doing it yet you still keep doing it. You were sitting watching television and chewing on one of your action figures. You had your feet on the sofa and your sweatshirt had ridden up to show part of your belly. I stood and just watched as you were completely engrossed in what you were watching, until you just couldn't sit still anymore so you slid down on the floor and started playing, it made me smile.

No comments: