Saturday, August 30, 2008

From Our Blog To Yours - Show me happy

When I first saw this prompt I passed over it because I couldn't think of anything I could post that makes me happy. I have lots of layouts, but I already post those here and honestly, I couldn't think of one that made me happy, since I always pick fault with each and every one I make lol. I don't really have any photos that make me instantly happy when I look at them either well until now. We went to Chessington world of adventures on Wedneday and for the 1st time in a very long time we were happy. I haven't wrote out the blog post for that yet but I will get to it, for now I will just leave you with an image, everytime I look at it I am reminded of the day and it brings a smile to my face as I remember everything we did, this place makes me happy and I can't wait to go back!

Photobucket

No comments: