Monday, August 18, 2008

It's time for summerslam and I am scrapping?

I have been ill all day today so I never got any scrapping doen before it started so I am scrapping while I am watching Summerslam but when it's time for the John Cena vs Batista there's no chance I will still be sitting here lol. This one was created for a Pop Rocks! challenge at Sweet Shoppe Designs. I have never done one of these before but it was a lot of fun. This one was TV Catchphrases, so I went with one of the ones I hear all the time around here, "What's going to work? TEAMWORK from the wonder pets and a photo from the school sports day this year, where the team Lukas was part of (green team incase you never guessed lol) were the overall winners.Credits: Layered template (Double Ups 3, Template 1) by Bree Clarkson, Eco Friendly by Kristin Cronin Barrow and Meghan Mullens, The Boys Of Summer and Got A Date Strips by Britt-ish Designs, Hand Stitched Corners by Kate Hadfield, Stitched Labels by Ellie Lash and I'm Talking 'bout Sports Wordart by Jodie McNally. Fonts are DJB Miss Liz by Darcy Baldwin and Allstar.

Enabling: Double Ups Templates 3 by Bree Clarkson available here, Eco Friendly by Kristin Cronin Barrow and Meghan Mullens available here, The Boys Of Summer and Got A Date Strips by Britt-ish Designs available here, Hand Stitched Corners by Kate Hadfield available here, Stitched Labels by Ellie Lash available here, I'm Talking 'bout Sports Wordart by Jodie McNally available here, DJB Miss Liz by Darcy Baldwin available here and Allstar available here.

Will be back to add the enabling tomorrow, I am hoping to get another layout done before I go to watch Summerslam properly instead of half watching it while I scrap.

No comments: