Saturday, August 25, 2007

So yesterday

I decided that since I wasn't feeling well enough to go out somewhere, I spent the whole day throwing myself into scrapping. I scrapped a total of 3 layouts (1 in the previous post plus 2 more), and they all took hours lol. I cried a bit, and was miserable. Lukas was sad but not really sure why he was sad if that makes sense. He always picks up on my emotions. Mark, well he was his usual could care less self. He didn't seem bothered about anything. Anyway I have decided that today I am trying to be happy. So first up I am going to share yesterdays layouts.

Credits: Layered template by Kissed Studio and Birthday POP! by Royanna Lea Fritschmann. Font is DJB LORRAINE1 by Darcy Baldwin.

Credits: Layered template by Kissed Studio and He Loves Me Knot and Madly in Love (recoloured) by Royanna Lea Fritschmann.
I'll be back later with some more layouts hopefully my final 2 ADSR ones.

No comments: