Monday, August 27, 2007

Bank holidays are never good!

Either it pours down with rain, is too hot to do anything or something like today happens you know the phrase "it never rains, it pours"? Well that definately applies today. I got up this morning to chaos, I heard a thump followed by screaming kid, obviously I went flying down expecting to see Lukas had fallen down the stairs or something. What I wasn't expecting to see was Nan sprawled on the floor and Lisa shouting, Gary standing around looking useless and Lukas screaming his head off. From what I can gather Nan stepped back onto Lukas's toes when she came in, then tried to step off went over on her foot and ended up on the floor. Lisa and Gary eventually got the sense to pull her up off the floor. A trip to the hospital occured where Nan had the rings cut from her fingers and was told she has broken her wrist. She has a temporary cast and a follow up appointment tomorrow for a real cast to be fitted. Mark has broken a USB port on my computer (just don't ask). I am ill again, I know I am ill all the time but this is different. *Sigh* I wonder when we will ever catch a break and have a normal week around here with no bad news.

1 comment:

Strawberry said...

how did you change the picture at the top (you know the text background?)

please tell me on my blog

www.dianaadventures.blogspot.com

(when you have free time)

Diana ^.~