Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cleaning Your Room


Cleaning Your Room, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (Just Journaling Volume 1, Template 4) by Jen C Designs and CU Scallop Mats, CU Basics Scallop Templates, Spring Cleaning, P365 Date Rounds and Staple from All About Me Volume 1 all by Laura White (C.W Picket & Company). Fonts are Pea Bandit by Amanda Bottoms (Fonts For Peas) and Blackoak Std.
Journalling reads: There are really only so many times that I can say the same thing over and over again, before even I am sick of the sound of my own voice saying it. In this house the most common of those phrases is “TIDY YOUR ROOM!!”. It’s a long standing battle I nag, you go up to your room, you play/watch tv and do everything except actually tidy up. I come up to check on you and end up telling you off. It usually ends with at least one of us in tears. Well I got so sick of this that I decided to just do it one day while you were at school. When you got home you were thrilled and thanked me. Or at least you did at first, you changed your mind once you realised, that those 2 huge black sacks of rubbish had some toys in that you didn’t want thrown away! Hopefully this taught you a valuable lesson like why you should tidy up your own bedroom and decide what is rubbish!

No comments: