Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Before and After A Haircut


Before and After A Haircut, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (December Moments Week 1, Template 4) by Crystal Livesay and 52 Inspirations 2011 Week Eighteen Mini by Vicki Stegall and 52 Inspirations 2011 The Basics by Sue Cummings and Vicki Stegall. Font is Century Gothic.
Journalling reads: Why is it that you always seem to look like a different person when your hair has been cut. Your eyes look bigger and are a different shade of blue, your cheeks look rounder and your ears seem to stick out more. I have always said that you are so much more handsome when your hair is cut short, but I think maybe it’s just that when your hair is longer and thicker you look more grown up and I don’t like it I prefer to see my cheeky little monkey! boy!

No comments: