Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Top 10 Songs


Top 10 Songs, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered templates (All Stacked Up, May 2010 by Rachel Jefferies (Captivated Visions) and Box Me In, Template 2 by Denise Tilley (DigiDesigns By Denise) and Night Music Bundle by Jewel Goodwin (Mad Genius Designs). Font is Architects Daughter by Kimberly Geswein.
Journalling reads: I used to be really into music, when I was a kid, I knew every single song that was in the top 40 each week. I knew most of the lyrics too. I still love to listen to music while I scrap or can’t sleep but I prefer to put on my older music that I have ripped to Itunes, instead of new albums. Singing along to familiar lyrics makes me happy. These were the top plays on my itunes playlist this year. Some of the artists have more than one song because the number of plays was the same. Ironically only 3 of these albums (the top 3) were released in 2010.

No comments: