Friday, December 10, 2010

Top 10 Kids Shows


Top 10 Kids Shows, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (October 10x12 Template) by Jennifer S. Wilson (Simple Scrapper) and Train Time by Jen C Designs. Images from Google. Font is Pea Angedawn by Amanda Bottoms (Fonts For Peas).
Journalling reads: I hate to admit that the television is a big part of our life, but I also love that I can get a few minutes peace and quiet to do things, while you both sit and watch tv. I do try to limit your tv time and pick only shows, that have some educational value to make myself feel better. You both seem to prefer shows that are have lots of music in them. Special Agent OSO was the first show you watched together. Handy Manny appears to be Logan’s current favourite. While Mickey Mouse Clubhouse appears to be Lukas’s favourite of the shows that I approve of. Phineas and Ferb is the only show that’s loved by everyone including us!

No comments: