Sunday, December 19, 2010

Santa Babies


Santa Babies, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (Cindy's layered templates, Half pack 4, template 1) by Cindy Schneider and Dotty Christmas by Jolly Kids Creations by Marie. Font is Cindy Lou Who by Allie Hoopes.
Journalling reads: This year I decided that it would be really cute to dress the both of in Santa suits, for the Christmas photos this year. I have been really sick so I kept putting off making the effort to get you both dressed and take the photos, I just didn’t have the energy to deal with the tantrums from either of you not wanting to have your photograph taken. But we were running out of time to time to get the photographs taken and posted with the Christmas card, so I decided to just do it. As always the two of you were full of surprises, Lukas just needed a little persuasion to look at me and stand still, and Logan drove me crazy ripping his hat off, but the photos are cute!

No comments: