Monday, December 06, 2010

Snow


Snow, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (IDSD Blogtrain Freebie, November 2010) by Sabrina's Creations and Merry Christmas and Not The Doctor Chrome Alpha by Laura White (C.W Picket & Company). Font is Architects Daughter by Kimberly Geswein.
Journalling reads: When I was a kid, we used to always hope that it would snow at Christmas but it never did. I can only remember a handful of times when it snowed at all. We all used to think it would be so cool and magical, to wake up to snow outside on Christmas Day. I guess the reality is not as fun as we imagined that it would be as kids. It’s not quite Christmas yet, but the view from our windows, reminds me of one of those old Christmas card scenes. I admit it is beautiful to look at, but personally I am not feeling very festive. There isn’t enough snow to do fun things like building snowmen, but there is enough to be a big inconvenience, like having to wear winter boots so I don’t slip on the ice instead of my comfy Crocs. I am also really sick of being freezing!

No comments: