Monday, August 23, 2010

You Already Hold My Heart


You Already Hold My Heart, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Design inspired by I'm Hot Layered Template 4 by Jen C Designs.
Credits: Greatest Expectations Mega Kit contributions by Denise Tilley (DigiDesigns By Denise), Laura White (C.W Picket & Company), Janet Bracewell (Janet B Designs), Nikki Mulreany (7hump3r Designs), Ivonne Ivett (Craft-tastrophic Designs), Charm City Scraps, Mandymade Designs and Jewel Goodwin (Mad Genius Designs). Font is DJB Elke 1 by Darcy Baldwin.
Journalling reads: The entire time I was pregnant Lukas asked me daily when Logan was
going to be born. When I went into labour he was so excited that he was finally getting to meet his baby brother. He was not at all happy that he had to wait for Nan to bring him to the hospital to see Logan for the first time. As soon as Lukas took hold of him, Logan reached out of his blankets and grabbed hold of Lukas’s finger, and refused to let go, it was love at first sight for both of them. 4th August 2009.

No comments: