Monday, August 09, 2010

Early Birthday BBQ


Early Birthday BBQ, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits:Layered template (Handy Helpers 2, Template 1) by Denise Tilley (DigiDesigns By Denise), I'm Funky by Jen C Designs and Tea Party At Georgia's Glitters by Red Genius Enterprises (Jane Shaver and Jewel Goodwin. Fonts are MTF XOXOvo2.1 and MTF Toast by Miss Tiina and ea Angedawn by Amanda Bottoms (Fonts For Peas).
Journalling reads: When it comes to birthday presents, I have a very bad habit of giving them to the boys early. Iam awful at keeping secrets from people and surprising them, mostly because I am so impatient. I want to see their reaction as soon as I have the gift to give them. This year that ended up working in my favour for once. I gave the boys one of Logan’s birthday presents to play with one day when they were being noisy and annoying each other. I thought it would be a good distraction and an activity they could do together. They had a lot of fun playing with it and fighting over who got what to play with. Their birthdays ended up being really rubbish, so I am glad that they at least had this chance to play with and enjoy one of the birthday presents, before all of the chaos. Even if all of the little bits are now missing. Although the best part for me is having photographic evidence that they can play nicely together!

No comments: