Saturday, August 07, 2010

Tired Mummy


Tired Mummy, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (Quick and Easy) by Darcy Baldwin and New Beginnings by Jen C Designs. Fonts are My Fair Cody and sf Rachel by Sugar Frog Fonts.
Journalling reads: All of my pregnancies have been difficult, but the worst by far was my pregnancy with Leo. We were at the hospital at least every other day, there were blood tests, urine tests, ultrasounds, Fetal monitoring and lots of sitting around for hours. It was so tiring that by the time we got back to Mark’s parents house I was always ready to just crash. Some nights I didn’t even manage to eat dinner before I fell asleep. I spent a lot of evenings falling asleep on the sofa, sometimes Lukas even slept with me. Looking back I don’t know how we managed to get through it, especially with a two year old to take care of as well. I guess we were incredibly lucky that he was so well behaved. At the time I still another 3 months until my due date. I had no idea of how I was going to cope. This photo ended up being taken 4 days before Leo was born, 12 weeks early and ironically I ended up wishing that I was only this tired again. Even though the pregnancy had been hard it was really nothing compared to what came next!

No comments: