Monday, February 22, 2010

Some people take things to a whole new low

Up until recently spam wasn’t a real problem on here. Idiots posted spam comments, I complained to Mark about it while I went into my blog to delete them, they were deleted and there was nothing more to say or do. The spam increased and I was starting to get fed up of fixing it and deleting comments so I made a few changes. I decided to add comment moderation to the older posts and hoped that would be enough. But when I logged on today to see that not only had someone spammed my post about Gaiebraille’s anniversary, they had spammed it with various things including abortion, adoption, infertility and the one that wound me up the most waste disposal. That’s exactly how the hospital treated me when I had the miscarriage in the first place like my baby was just rubbish to be thrown away. There are a lot of things people don’t know about my when I miscarried Gaiebraille, including the mix up where they almost and I hesitate to even type this since it still disgusts me disposed of our baby with the hospital waste because they didn’t know we had permission to have a funeral. It’s not exactly things I wanted to remember so I didn’t post them on my blog. I have written before about how we were told that we had more chance of winning the lottery than having another baby after I lost Gaiebraille. So maybe I am irrational and emotional right now but I am sick of the spammers, I am tired of having to delete comments so as of right now I am making further changes and turning comment moderation on in all posts. For now I am going to leave word verification off, comments on and continue to allow anyone to comment. Stupid spammers they really should find a better way to spend their time instead of being a bunch of idiots posting links to crap.

No comments: