Saturday, March 28, 2009

*sigh* I am such a bad mummy

Mark's working until 7:30pm today, i'm sure that he will be thrilled when he gets home and sees what we have spent the day doing lol. Let's see at the moment it nearly 3:20 and Lukas isn't dressed, I can't really drag up the energy to argue with the words "I'm not getting dressed today, and you can't make me". To be fair I only bothered getting dressed because Nan wanted more white washing and that's what colour my nightdress was lol. We had pizza from last night microwaved for Lunch and then followed that up with a snack of crisps and double chocolate muffins. Lukas has also had milk and ham wraps that Mark made before he went to work. He's spent all his time sitting on my bed playing on various online sites on the laptop and I am listening to my audiobook, converting files in photoshop and doing a few other bits and pieces on the computer. I do have stuff I am supposed to be doing some of it is on the computer (like CT work) and some of it is a lot more practical like tidying up and putting clothes away, but I just can't be bothered to do anything today. It's quite strange really that even though we can get away with doing nothing or practically nothing when Mark is at work, me and Lukas are always quite depressed when he isn't here. We never used to feel sad when it was time for him to leave for work or spend our time watching the clock and waiting for him to come home. I can blame the baby and the pregnancy hormones but Lukas doesn't have an excuse and it's kind of unusual for him to act like this. The other day he cried the whole way home from school because Mark got called into work and I had to pick him up on my own. I really should get up and go and do something productive shouldn't I or maybe some scrapping. *sigh* I wish it was 7:30 already.

No comments: