Friday, October 26, 2012

Not So Scary Pumpkin

Not So Scary Pumpkin by Lukasmummy
Not So Scary Pumpkin, a photo by Lukasmummy on Flickr.

Credits: Layered template (Ainsley, Template 2) by Little Bit Shoppe Designs, A Halloween Nightmare Addon by Britt-ish Designs and Mummyish Collab by Mad Genius Designs, ADB Designs. Aimee Harrison Designs and The Urban Fairy. Font is The Wolff by Heather Hess.
Journalling reads: Even though they are slightly blurry and out of focus, I think these 3 photos are some of my favourite photographs of you from your first Halloween. We decided that it would be nice to take you and Lukas to Legoland for the day. I dressed you up in this cute fluffy pumpkin suit hoping for some cute for photos. Hardly any of the photos I took throughout the day turned out great. So by the time we were leaving to go home, I was feeling pretty fed up. On the way home from Legoland. The bus was so crowded that I decided the safest thing to do, would be to sit Lukas in one of the few remaining seats and sit you on his lap. I stood right next to the pair of you just to make sure that Lukas didn’t drop you. He was thrilled to get to hold you and I wanted to capture this sweet moment between the two of you. Only for some reason you decided to lunge at him and try to chew on his face, then you started grinning at his reaction. Seeing your cheeky little face was so funny. It’s kind of crazy to think that you were already so awesome at winding your brother up at just a few months old, and you only got better at it with age. 31st October 2009.

No comments: