Friday, October 26, 2012

Cheerios and Chat 2

Cheerios and Chat 2 by Lukasmummy
Cheerios and Chat 2, a photo by Lukasmummy on Flickr.

Credits: Layered template (Write It Down, Volume 3, Template 2) by Little Bit Shoppe Designs, CU Stitching Action by Leah Riordan (Mommyish Designs) and Forever Friends by Jen C Designs. Font is KG Always A Good Time by Kimberly Geswein.
Journalling reads: It’s always lovely to have someone that you can call a close friend. Someone you can chat to and share secrets with. It’s even better when that friend is also family. You have always had a really close relationship with both Conor and Ella but because Ella is closer in age to you, the two of you seem to have more to talk about. To me there is nothing cuter to watch than you and Ella sitting down together to have a chat. I managed to get these super sweet photos of you on my birthday, the year that we ended up redoing Christmas. You were sitting at the kitchen table enjoying a bowl of cheerios. When Ella came in she asked if she could sit with you and have some cereal too. As you were both sat there I just started taking photos. For a change you both decided to ignore me, and just carried on your conversation in between spoons of cereal, like I wasn’t even there. I was struck by how grown up the two of you looked. It always used to make me laugh that you both always started out these little chats looking so serious, but it only ever took minutes before either one or both of you ended up giggling uncontrollably. The two of you would chatter away without a care in the world for ages, but usually the minute that you saw me standing there you would either start whispering to each other or just stop talking and stare at me until I left. These photos are definitely not the best ones I have ever taken of the two of you, but I think they might be the only ones that really show how close the two of you are.

No comments: