Sunday, May 20, 2012

Me & My Dolly

Me & My Dolly by Lukasmummy
Me & My Dolly, a photo by Lukasmummy on Flickr.

Credits: Layered template (Lots Of Layers 2, Template 3) and Strawberry Fields both by Jen C Designs. Font is The Deck by Heather Hess.
Journalling reads: I came across this adorable little rag dolly while shopping on the Build-A-Bear website. You are now 7 months old and you have just started to show some interest in playing with toys. So I thought it was about time that I got her out for you to play with. I sat you in the pushchair and put the dolly in your lap and then waited to see what you would do with her. At first you just held her in your arms and stared at her. Then you started turning her around and around. Next you tipped her upside down before deciding that all you really wanted to do was pull her hair and try and rip her clothes off. 19th May.

No comments: