Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Never Grow Up

Never Grow Up by Lukasmummy
Never Grow Up, a photo by Lukasmummy on Flickr.

Credits: Layered template (Made In The Shade, January 2012 Template) by Jen C Designs, Stereo Heart by Laura White (C.W Picket and Company) and Children Wordart by Sue Jones. Lyrics are Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift. Fonts are DJB Heather G and DJB Hannah Script and DJB Jenna all by Darcy Baldwin.
Journalling reads: It seems like only yesterday that you were born, yet somehow you are already 3 months old. It felt like I waited forever for you, yet now you are here time is just flying by. I love nothing more then to stand beside you or hold you in my arms and watch you sleep. There is nothing quite like the look of pure contentment on your face. I just wish I could slow down time and make this time last longer.

No comments: