Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Family

My Family by Lukasmummy
My Family, a photo by Lukasmummy on Flickr.

Credits: Layered template (Creative Juice No 2) by Molly Weight (Biograffiti) and 52 Inspirations 2011 Week Twenty Five by Sue Cummings. Font is DJB Hazelnut by Darcy Baldwin.
Journalling reads: When I first got my phone, I spent a lot of time just randomly clicking photos and hoping to get one that was worth scrapping. I managed to get a lot of useless shots, thanks to using the wrong settings or photos that were just blurry or out of focus. You all got so used to me taking random photos of everything from the texture on the carpet to the junk on my desk, that you just stopped paying attention to me. You all assumed I was just taking random photos, which meant I got to capture some truly amazing moments like this one of you three. Mark was playing on the X-box when Lukas wondered in and asked to watch. It quickly went from him sitting on the bed next to his Daddy to him laying on his chest for a cuddle. Logan was only 5 months old but he was already pretty determined not to miss out on any chance for cuddles. It made me smile that even though he wanted to cuddle with you two he had to keep watching me to make sure I wasn’t going anywhere. It was so sweet to see you all laying there like that, the love you have for each other so obvious. It made me realise how lucky I am to have you all in my life. I would be lost without this little family of mine, my two amazing boys and my wonderful husband. Photo taken 10-01-2010.

No comments: