Thursday, October 27, 2011

Logan Cuddling Leia

Logan Cuddling Leia by Lukasmummy
Logan Cuddling Leia, a photo by Lukasmummy on Flickr.

Credits: Layered template (October Template Challenge) by Giggly Polka Dots and Tranquility by Jen C Designs. Font is Pea Annie by Amanda Bottoms (Fonts For Peas).
Journalling reads: One of the things I was worried about when I was pregnant with Leia, was how possessive Logan is. I was really worried he would feel jealous and hate it when he saw me cuddling her. Turns out I had no reason to be worried, he is still extremely possessive but just not of me anymore. He’s more concerned that he gets to have just as many cuddles with her as we do, he wants to touch her all the time. She’s only just 12 days old and he is already utterly in love with his baby sister. Every morning the first thing he asks when he wakes up is “we go see Leia bear now”. 26th October 2011.

No comments: