Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pwetty Pink Piggies


Pwetty Pink Piggies, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (Cut Out Templates, Template 4) by Elizabeth Albers (Scrapping With Liz) and Be Polished and Ribbon Templates by Laura White (C.W Picket & Company). Fonts are Engravers MT, Park Avenue BT and Pea Angedawn by Amanda Bottoms (Fonts For Peas).
Journalling reads: It all started when I was looking through my make-up bag to see what I had for the wedding we were going to. Logan was fascinated by the single bottle of nail varnish that I had in there. He kept bringing me the bottle since he couldn’t understand what it was. I decided the only way to satisfy him was to show him what it was for. So I opened the bottle, lifted him on to my lap and I painted his big toe for him. He was thrilled and got all excited. He insisted on showing everyone. In our house it’s pretty much always a case of monkey see, monkey do. So Lukas decided that even though he hates pink with a passion, if Logan has one nail painted than he wanted one painting too. They seemed content with their single painted nail, or at least Lukas was. Logan was only pacified with that until he saw me painting my nails in an effort to hide the big ugly bruise on one of my toes. Then he decided that one nail was no longer enough. He demanded that I paint all of his nails just like mine. I decided that it just wasn’t worth that argument, I mean really so what if he wanted his nails painted, if he was a girl nobody would have said a word about it. So even though Mark didn’t like the idea, I did it anyway. Logan was really pleased when it was done, he kept looking at them and saying “pwetty, pwetty” “pwetty piggies” “pwetty pink piggies” it made him happy and that’s the only thing I really care about anyway.

No comments: