Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cousins


Cousins, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (April Template Challenge) by Shanmomto4 and Oh Boy! by Jen C Designs. Font is DJB Jenna by Darcy Baldwin.
Journalling reads: You have no idea how much I wish I could look at these photographs and just sit and write about how sweet it is that you and Joshua were playing together in the garden with the quad bike. But I can’t because every single time I look at these photos they make me feel sad. With Joshua being born so soon after Leo died I couldn’t really help myself from using him to try and fill the huge void in my heart. He stayed with us a lot and I kind of ended up treating him like he was one of my own. It made things easier for you, having someone around to play with to take your mind off everything. The two of you formed a really great relationship with each other but I can’t seem to help my thoughts from wondering to wishing. I wish that Leo had been able to join you, for the three of you to bond and play as cousins, but more than anything else i wish that you had been given the chance to make at least some of these memories as brothers.

No comments: