Friday, September 10, 2010

One Wish


One Wish, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (Easy Album, Template 1) by Chrissy W and Reach For The Stars by Janet Bracewell (Janet B Designs). Font is Pea Squeaker by Amanda Bottom (Fonts For Peas).
Journalling reads: If someone was to give me just one wish, I would wish that this time would last a little bit longer. I sit here beside you just watching you sleep. You look so peaceful and innocent. You don’t have a single care in the world as you dream your little baby dreams. All too soon you will be learning new things and growing up, changing from a baby to a little boy. It’s going to be a fun ride but there will never be another moment in time where you rely completely on me, I am going to miss you just being my little baby boy Logan.

No comments: