Monday, September 13, 2010

Footprints In The Snow


Footprints In The Snow , originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (Template Challenge 2nd May 2010) by Katie Pertiet and P365 Roy G. Biv Winter by Laura White (C.W Picket & Company). Font is Pea Emma by Amanda Bottom (Fonts For Peas).
Journalling reads: It’s really rare for us to get any snow here, so when I looked out of the window and saw it was knee deep in some places I was super excited. I wanted to capture the whole experience so we would never forget it. I started taking photographs before everyone else got up, mostly leaning out of the window watching the snow fall. I took photographs of the cars and the trees while everyone slept they were excited about the snow but not enough to get up out of bed and watch it. When they finally got up out of bed, I photographed Lukas getting all bundled up in his warm outdoor clothes before we went out to play in the snow as a family. This was one of my favourite shots, Lukas’s first footprints in the snow. 6th April 2008

No comments: