Sunday, November 30, 2014

Purple Flowers & Lights

nov14_#2

Credits: Layered template (November 2014, Template 2) by Jennifer Wilson (Simple Scrapper) and My Story November 14 by Jen C Designs. Fonts are The Wolff Medium by Heather Joyce and Carlotta Regular.
Journalling reads: When it was time to say our final goodbye, I couldn’t bring myself to just buy you a simple wreath like everyone else’s. Partly because I could almost hear your voice in my mind nagging me about “ not wasting my money on flowers that die”, but mostly it was because my last gift to you needed to at least try and be as special and unique as you were to me. All it took was a few hours of searching on the internet for a purple artificial wreath, and a little dose of crazy to make something perfect. I didn’t care what other people would think, I just wanted you to have something you would love. Even now it makes me smile to imagine, you looking down from heaven and laughing your ass off at the fact that I decked out one of your wreaths with 2 different sets of purple fairy lights. There is nothing that says I love you Nan better than purple and lights. 

No comments: