Thursday, November 13, 2014

Children In Need 2012

Giggles Lukasmummy

Credits: Layered template (Memory Makers Volume 17, Template 1) and Giggles both by Jen C Designs. Fonts are Chunk Type, Children In Need, Blush Bear and Pudsey Bear.
Journalling reads: Since I will happily take any chance I get to buy cute dressing up clothes for the kids, and I am a bit of a soft touch when it comes to charities raising money for kids, there was no way that Children In Need wouldn’t be popular in this household. We have acquired a huge amount of Pudsey merchandise since Lukas was a baby from bear ears to bears. Somehow I never seem to be able to capture any decent photos of the kids enjoying it though. Logan had a non uniform day at school to raise money, he had a really cute Pudsey top but I didn’t manage to get a single photo. He had these crazy patterned Pudsey PJs which I was sure I had photos of but can’t find. Leia had a bright yellow Pudsey Bear suit but wasn’t feeling like sitting still for anything other than some slightly blurry photos. Nov 2012

No comments: