Saturday, October 11, 2014

Weightloss

DT_Oct2014GStempChall

Credits: Layered template (October 2014 Template Challenge) by Dagi's Temp-tations and I Can Do It by Jen C Designs. Fonts are KG The Fighter and KG Payphone both by Kimberly Geswein.

Journalling reads: Ever get the impression that you have been here done that? Yeah, me too, especially when it comes to weight loss. I lost 2.5 stone with a combination of Slimming World while I was pregnant with Leia and Weight Watchers afterwards. Then life happened, and the reasons don’t really matter but I put all but 2lb of it back on again. Anyone will tell you that losing weight is hard and keeping it off is even harder. Excuses are easier to come by than motivation sometimes. But long story short, I reached a point where I was fast running out of clothes that fit, hating my body and I needed to rejoin Weight Watchers. I knew that I had to write myself some new rules to try and stay on track this time around. 1. Track everything as accurately as possible, good or bad. 2. There is no “only” allowed after weigh ins, “I only lost 0.5lb” etc. a loss is a loss and should be celebrated. 3. Expect the path to be bumpy and be prepared, slips happen and while I am only human, I know that a bad day doesn’t have to turn into a bad week/month, but it’s easy for that to happen if you don’t have the tools in place to stop it or pick up the pieces. 4. You need a really good reason to skip a meeting, and “I just don’t feel like it” won’t cut it. 5. Just because they are eating something doesn’t mean I have to, it’s fine to say no thank you to what Mark wants for dinner and make myself something even if it is cereal or soup. For me losing weight has to be about how I feel rather than how I look, but I am loving fitting back in this outfit again. 19/09/2014.

No comments: