Saturday, October 11, 2014

Geocache Walk

jencdesigns_memmkrs_v14_tp1_sh

Credits: Layered template (Memory Makers Volume 14, Template 1) and My Story September both by Jen C Designs and September Photo Mask by Indigo Designs. Font is KG Second Chances Solid by Kimberly Geswein.

Journalling reads: I could pretend that I take my kids on nature walks to show them the environment and make them appreciate the area we live in. I could say that I plan to point out things that will educate them about the history of the local area, but we all know that isn’t really true. I don’t really set out with a concrete plan, we start walking with a few Geocaches in mind to look for. We pack snacks, drinks and coats and we wonder around until we get bored. We look for parks, we search for squirrels. We let them run around a bit to tire them out and I show them anything I think might interest them. But they really couldn’t care less what was written on the plaque or why this spot was being preserved, all they saw was this flat surface at the perfect height to climb all over!

No comments: