Monday, May 20, 2013

Sports Day 2012 2

Sports Day 2012 2 by Lukasmummy
Sports Day 2012 2, a photo by Lukasmummy on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Credits: Layered template (Simple Journal Card Inspired Templates 1, Template 6) by Scrapping With Liz, CU Stitching Action and CU Plastic Pockets Style both by Mommyish Designs and It's All You by Mad Genius Designs and Julie C Designs. Font is DJB Holly Typed by Darcy Baldwin.
Journalling reads: Of all the events at Sports Day, this one was probably the most difficult for you. Skipping is something that is hard for you on so many levels, you struggle holding the handles, you struggle keeping your balance,. you struggle with coordination and not getting tangled up in the rope, you struggle with concentrating on what you are doing and then adding in the distance and the fact that you have to get there and back I would be lying if I said that I expected you to finish the race. I was prepared to see you get frustrated and maybe even cry before giving up because it was just too hard. But I am so proud to say I underestimated you. Yes it was difficult, yes you struggled but you were determined to keep going until the end and not give up just because it was hard. It was lovely to see everyone cheering you on and encouraging you towards the finish line. I’m one very proud Mummy who is happy to say that I was wrong!

No comments: