Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Leia's First Ice Cream

Leia's First Ice Cream by Lukasmummy
Leia's First Ice Cream, a photo by Lukasmummy on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Credits: Layered template (Peaceful) by Little Bit Shoppe Designs and I Love Ice Cream by Jen C Designs. Font is DJB Baby Bump by Darcy Baldwin.
Journalling reads: When you were born, I had no clue, just how much I would come to rely on my mobile phone camera, to capture all of those little moments and first experiences in your life. I was never really concerned about the photos being perfect, and since the phone was always right there it meant that I was able to capture silly things like these photos of your first taste of ice cream, that would have been over and forgotten about in the time it took to look for and use the real camera. I can’t help but smile every time I look at these. You had been teething and were sick, so I thought it might be nice to give you some ice cream to try and cool you down and numb your gums a bit. Only I wasn’t expecting you to like it so much and try and eat the whole thing! It was so adorable to see all the different expressions pass across your face, shock at the cold, liking the taste and the sheer determination not to let go. I especially like the crazy sugar rush eyes! 26th February 2012.

No comments: