Sunday, December 09, 2012

Leia On the Train

Leia On the Train by Lukasmummy
Leia On the Train, a photo by Lukasmummy on Flickr.

Credits: Layered template (Double Blocked, Template 1) by Moments Scrapped and Peace, Love and Joy and Smells Like Christmas both by Jen C Designs. Font is Santa's Sleigh.
Journalling reads: I really love these photographs of you that I managed to get on the way home from London. You were wide awake so we decided to let you out of the pushchair. The last time that we took you on a train you were too little to care, but this time you were curious about everything. At first I sat you on my lap but you kept playing with the pull down table and trying to peer over the seats. Eventually I just pulled down the table and sat you on it. You thought it was a great seat and were able to use it to enjoy a whole jar of baby food. While you were distracted looking at the lights outside and growling at the sight of your own reflection in the window, I was able to brush your hair and get it into some fairly even ponytails 28th November 2012.

No comments: