Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Love My Cube

I Love My Cube by Lukasmummy
I Love My Cube, a photo by Lukasmummy on Flickr.

Credits: Layered template (April template Challenge 1) by Sharon Bertolino and Celebrate Girl by Jen C Designs. Font is DJB Mirjam by Darcy Baldwin.
Journalling reads: You are now 6 months old and it’s amazing to see all of the little changes in you every day. You used to have no interest in any of the toys, except the dolls which you hated with a passion. But lately you have started to grasp the concept of holding things and passing them from hand to hand. The rabbit blanket was the first thing we found that you loved, that was closely followed by the duck rattle. There were other odd things that held your attention for a few moments at a time, but it wasn’t until we pulled out the cube (an old toy of Logan’s) that we found a firm favourite. You sat in your carseat and stared at yourself in the mirror under the flap, played with the ribbons, stroked the different textures, chewed the teething rings and just cuddled it for 2.5 hours! 9th April 2012.

No comments: