Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Lego

Lego by Lukasmummy
Lego, a photo by Lukasmummy on Flickr.

Credits: Layered template (Creative Juice No 9) by Molly Weight (Biograffiti) and 52 Inspirations 2011 Week Thirty Two Mini by Vicki Stegall and Sue Cummings and 52 Inspirations 2011 The Basics by Sue Cummings and Vicki Stegall. Font is DJB Hazelnut by Darcy Baldwin.
Journalling reads: When you first started asking me for Lego, I was very reluctant to actually buy it. I thought once you made it once you would lose interest and it would just sit in the bottom of the toybox. But I guess I underestimated the level of your imagination and creativity. Sure you have fun sitting with Daddy and building the sets, but much to Daddy’s horror, you have more fun taking it all apart and rebuilding it into something you imagined. After you are done you always bring them to show me and beg me to photograph them for you, so you can remember what you built this time. Photos taken 13th March 2010.

No comments: