Sunday, May 31, 2009

There’s one big problem with not blogging

when you finally sit down to do it, you never know quite where to start. The whole process seems a little overwhelming so it gets put off until later when you have more time. Then later comes and you have yet more stuff to blog about and it’s even harder to know where to start because you can’t exactly remember everything you want or need to blog about, instead of being fresh in your mind the details are a little hazy. You want to upload layouts and add credits and enabling but now you have too many to do in one post so you know it’s going to end up being a couple of posts you have to write and add links to and it all just seems like so much of a hassle you wonder why you even started a blog in the first place. The most insane thing about it is I really rely on my blog to help me out with the journalling and the important dates etc when I am scrapping so it really should be more of a priority for me to keep it updated and write down all the things I want to remember. *sigh* I need to get more organised then I won’t have to sit and write posts like this one, or even wrap up posts like this one with the words, I will try and get back later to do an update post because right now I just can’t concentrate on typing anything.

No comments: