Friday, May 01, 2009

I can't remember the last time

I felt this content and happy. Don't get me wrong life is not all sunshine and roses here my ears are still bad and I had to miss Lukas doing his maypole dancing at school this morning because I was too sick to go but I don't feel depressed about it. It might be because I have things to look forward to like National Scrapbooking Day tomorrow and our trip to Legoland on Sunday. It might be because I got some sleep last night. I don't really know what it is but today has been a good day and i'm loving it. Mark went and saw Lukas dancing and welly wanging, and videoed it all for me. He also saw they were selling bacon sandwiches and was nice enough to bring one back for me and he bought me presents lol. He told me I could buy some digital scrapbooking stuff, and didn't even set me a limit. I have spent the majority of today downloading stuff and making space on my hard drives for anything else I want to add to my collection. I was quite restrained with my spending, for me lol. It was so nice today to just spend some time snuggling with Mark while Lukas was at school. Nan's seems in a better temper since the argument I had with her the other day. I'm not sure if it was because she saw how ill I was yesterday when I spent almost the whole day in bed, or maybe it's just because I have been busy on my computer and haven't seen much of her today. I don't really care what the reason is all I am bothered about is that today is a good day and I am taking full advantage of it. I am going to enjoy every single arguement free second, and sit here admiring all my pretty new digital goodies.

No comments: