Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Two layouts to share

I don't really have anything to say today but I do have those 2 layouts I did the other night to share. Both of these were made using Chrissy's new Angie'licious 4 templates. It's nice to have finally scrapped something pregnancy related. I only wish I had more things that available to scrap about this pregnancy but I have just been too ill to care about taking photographs (not that I really have anything to photograph yet, like I said the bumps are all my own lol) or journalling about my feelings. I have bought some clothes but it's all white and fairly uninteresting. I can't wait until I can order proper baby clothes, little outfits etc not babygros. I will keep this brief because despite today being a really bad day as far as how I am feeling there are a few things I need to get done today before I retreat to my bed.

Credits: Layered template (Angie'licious 4, Template 1) by Chrissy W, Cottage Chic by Megan Farrow (Flergs), I'm Talking 'bout - Preggo Wordart by Jodie McNally and I'm Felting 01 Styles by Royanna Lea Fritschmann. Font is FO Howie's Stamps Lowfat by Fontologie.

Enabling: Angie'licious 4 Templates by Chrissy W available here, Cottage Chic by Megan Farrow (Flergs) available here, I'm Talking 'bout - Preggo Wordart by Jodie McNally available here, I'm Felting 01 Styles by Royanna Lea Fritschmann available here and FO Howie's Stamps Lowfat Font by Fontologie available here.


Credits: Layered template (Angie'licious 4, Template 4) by Chrissy W, First Kiss Of Spring by Megan Farrow (Flergs) and Nicole Seitler (Sugarplum Paperie) and I'm Talking 'bout - Preggo Wordart by Jodie McNally. Font is FO Howie's Stamps Lowfat by Fontologie.

Enabling: Angie'licious 4 Templates by Chrissy W available here, First Kiss Of Spring by Megan Farrow (Flergs) and Nicole Seitler (Sugarplum Paperie) available here, I'm Talking 'bout - Preggo Wordart by Jodie McNally available here and FO Howie's Stamps Lowfat Font by Fontologie available here.

No comments: