Saturday, February 09, 2013

Chocolate Shortbread

Chocolate Shortbread by Lukasmummy
Chocolate Shortbread, a photo by Lukasmummy on Flickr.

Credits: Layered templates (Bitty Squares, Template 2 and Little Bit Journal Cards, Template 1) both by Little Bit Shoppe Designs, Celebrate Life This by Janet Phillips, CU Stitching Action by Mommyish Designs and My Story February by Jen C Designs. Font is Live Laugh Love by ByTheButterfly.
Journalling reads: When I bought chocolate covered shortbread as a treat, I wasn’t really surprised when you decided to help yourself to one. I was on the phone to Nan at the time, and I remember laughing that you had grabbed the packet and ripped it open to grab a biscuit. Since it was shortbread I knew it would dissolve so it was safe for you to eat. What I didn’t expect though was exactly how much mess you could possibly make with a single biscuit. You were covered from head to toe, it was on your clothes, in your hair and in the few seconds it took me to grab a packet of baby wipes you had smeared chocolate all over my bed! 22nd September 2012.

No comments: