Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tutu

Tutu by Lukasmummy
Tutu, a photo by Lukasmummy on Flickr.

Credits: Layered template (2 Photos Volume 1, Template 1) by Ramona Brown (Memory Clips By Ramona), Tulle Ribbon from For Unto Us by Southern Creek Designs and Timeless by Jen C Designs. Font is KG Empire Of Dirt.
Journalling reads: Having a daughter of my own is very different than I ever imagined it would be. When I was younger I was never even close to being a girly girl. I have always been much more comfortable in jeans and tops and while I may own make-up and high heels, I wear them only on very rare occasions. But since Leia was born I seem unable to resist the urge to buy her lots of pretty things. Our house has been taken over by frills, lace, ruffles and most of all pink. When I saw this baby tutu skirt, I had to buy it for her. I was so excited to dress her up in it and take some photographs of how cute she looked. Only she didn’t want to be photographed. The feel of the tutu intrigued her for a while, but she soon decided to try and eat it. When that didn’t work she just threw herself backwards and happily munched on her feet. Not exactly a ladylike pose, but it was a great chance to capture those beautiful chunky baby thighs!

No comments: