Monday, December 12, 2011

Harrods Christmas Grotto

Harrods Christmas Grotto by Lukasmummy
Harrods Christmas Grotto, a photo by Lukasmummy on Flickr.

Credits: Layered template (December Template Challenge) by Trish B and Winter Sparkles and Winter Sparkles Mini kit both by Jen C Designs. Fonts are Santa's Sleigh and The Antique Typewriter by Heather Hess.
Journalling reads: Every year I try hard to plan special trips and activities for Christmas. I am always looking for new ideas for things to do. It started out as just being a way to get some unique Christmas photos, but it has become one of the highlights of the year. I have always wanted to include a trip to the Christmas Grotto at Harrods. It is really difficult to get tickets as they sell out so fast. This year I was able to use my Harrods reward card for advance booking.

No comments: