Monday, August 15, 2011

Birthday Party With Nan 1

Birthday Party With Nan 1 by Lukasmummy
Birthday Party With Nan 1, a photo by Lukasmummy on Flickr.

Credits: Layered template (Project Scrap 2011, January 2011, Multi Template) by Shabby Princess and Kylie, Border Basics Lines, Border Basics Squares and Border Basics Circles all by Libby Weifenbach/Pritchett and Be Happy by Jen C Designs. Font is Follow You Into The World by Kimberly Geswein.
Journalling reads: When it comes to your birthday there always seems to be something that prevents it from turning out the way I had hoped. After last year, when you told me it was the “worst birthday ever”, I was desperate to try and make it up to you. But then Nan was readmitted to hospital, and things got difficult. I couldn’t plan any kind of amazing day out for you because I had to be close to the hospital incase Nan needed me. So I changed my plans and decided to throw you a birthday party at the hospital with Nan. You thought that it sounded like a lot of fun, so we packed up some food into the cool bag, bought some Ben 10 cups and napkins and some disposable plates and headed up to the hospital for the day. Since it would have been very difficult to pack, transport and cut a birthday cake we decided that muffins with birthday candles might be easier. You chose some Cars candles and after lighting them we sung Happy Birthday and you got to blow them out. Nan felt so special that you included her in celebrating your day.

No comments: