Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines day

We got our new bed yesterday, its beech wood with a cream mattress.
Its really really comfortable to sleep on.
Today is valentines day, yet I chose to first mention that we had a new bed. That is because Mark forgot!
I bought him a card to write out and he lost it. He said he was going to make me one and never got around to it.
But honestly if he had remembered it would have been a first. Doesn't matter what the event is, Birthday, Valentines day, Christmas he forgets to buy a gift or write out a card.
The sad thing is I am used to it now. I no longer feel the urge to sit and cry about it. Or throw things at his head LOL.
Wondering now what I bought him?
Nothing I thought maybe if I didn't do anything he would be upset and realise what it felt like, he didn't even notice.
Maybe one day he will amaze me with something so deep and beautiful, bought or made from the heart, every girl has her fantasies.

No comments: